This extraordinary fender from Ass-Savers.com does what it says: it saves the buttocks against splashing water. Available in almost every color of the rainbow, so it matches every bike!
To fixate it, you just simply bent it in the longer end slightly double for sufficient stiffness in length. Click the hooks of the Ass Saver around the rail of the saddle, this is enough to keep it in place firmly. If you don't need it right now, you click it lose, fold it double and click it back under your saddle.
• Suitable for mounting under each race and MTB saddle
• Very simple design and easy to carry
• Quick and simple assembly
• Provides just enough protection against splashing water
• Material: Made of 100% recycled polypropylene
• Dimensions: 340 x 100 mm
• Weight: 15 grams